Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here's the Deal.................

So, I know I haven't posted in a while. And I'm sorry for that.

I actually have been to the movies a couple times in the last few months. But the titles I picked were so mediocre I honestly didn't have 500 words to say about them.

For a quick update, I'll give you a brief rundown:

Daybreakers - Some comical violence. A somewhat well thought out concept, ultimately undermined by it's own cheesieness. And Willem Dafoe is just too damn weird for his own good.

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Theif - Meh. If I'd been ten when I saw this, I would have really enjoyed it. Since I'm not, I'll just wait for Clash of the Titans... Maybe.

I promise to do better. There's some good looking stuff on it's way. This was a bad season.

Iron Man 2's coming out on May 7th. And believe you me, I'm gonna review the shit out of that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment